|Spring Hill Cemetery
Spring Hill Cemetery is located just 1/2 mile east of Gann Valley. The controlling
organization is the Spring Hill Cemetery Association. This cemetery was organized on the
15th day of October 1889. A. L. Spencer, Secretary. Lewis F. Brady, President. Deeded by
James P. Cleveland and wife to Spring Hill Cemetery Association.
Contact: Evelyn Wulff at (605) 293-3286
|St. Placidus Cemetery - Duncan
St. Placidus is located 13-1/2 miles northwest of Gann Valley. From the Junction of Hwys
34/45, go 7 miles North. Turn on 221st Street and go 3-1/2 miles west. The controlling
organization is the St. Placidus Church of Duncan. This cemetery was organized about
1898 by church members.
Contact: Ellen Speck